Join us for an exciting weekend of wine and golf from 2–4 June 2023 for the third annual Halliday Barnbougle Cup, at one of the country’s most well regarded golf clubs, Barnbougle. The Tasmanian location boasts two of Australia’s top ten courses, Lost Farm and The Dunes, situated in and around the dramatic dunes of Anderson Bay.
Renowned for its untouched wilderness, pristine coastline, cool-climate wines and fresh local produce, Tasmania represents the perfect location for a weekend of fine wine and golf – and a bit of healthy competition, of course.
Play on Barnbougle’s prestigious courses by day and dine on fresh, locally sourced produce by night. As an exclusive part of the Halliday Barnbougle Cup weekend, enjoy a food and wine masterclass with Halliday Tasting Team member Dave Brookes – the dinner will take place perched atop a coastal dune in Barnbougle’s Lost Farm Restaurant, while we take you through four courses, paired with highly-rated wines.
• Planning is underway for a Halliday Wine Companion tasting event taking place in Launceston. Further details will be shared when they become available. If you are interested in this event, please consider this when making your travel arrangements.
Friday, 2 June:
• Join us for welcome drinks and a gourmet BBQ after you've checked in.
Saturday, 3 June:
• Tee off at Lost Farm. For non-golfers there will be an option to participate in additional activities – to be advised closer to the date.
• Join us for drinks before settling in to enjoy an evening of great food and wine – including four courses complete with matched highly Halliday-rated wines and expert insights from Halliday Tasting Team member Dave Brookes.
Sunday, 4 June:
• Tee off at The Dunes. Additional activities will be available for non-golfers.
• Join us for lunch and find out who’ll be crowned our Halliday Barnbougle Cup 2023 winner.
• The Halliday event will conclude after trophy presentations, but make sure to extend your trip and enjoy more of what this beautiful state has to offer. Find out more about Tasmanian wine with our essential guide.
*Full itinerary to be provided prior to event.
• 2 x nights accommodation at Lost Farm Lodge
• 20 holes on Lost Farm
• 18 holes on The Dunes
• Casual dinner on Friday evening in the Sports Bar, including Halliday-rated wines
• Four-course dining experience at Lost Farm Restaurant expertly matched with highly rated Halliday wines
• Breakfast and lunch daily (Saturday and Sunday)
• Prizes for Halliday Barnbougle Cup winners
To secure your place, please book using the below packages.
If you would like to make a group booking or have any questions about the Halliday Barnbougle Cup, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.